WHAT DO WE DO?
Enhancing the cultural experience for foreigners in Turkey, that’s why we established the Center for Cross-Cultural Communication back in 2010. With a network of experienced and multilingual volunteers, we utilize historical, cultural, and religious settings in various areas of Turkey to create a unique experience for tourists and foreign residents.
SOME OF OUR ACTIVITIES:
– Welcoming tourists to our historic mansion to share Turkish and Islamic culture.
– Interactive presentations and lectures on Islamic culture and related topics by our multilingual volunteers.
– Providing information for mosque visitors and conducting orientation programs prior to mosque visits.
– Multicultural Iftar dinners with our visitors during the month of Ramadan.
– Calligraphy workshops and practices.
– Poster exhibitions.